Advisor

Re: This is a must see video

The way I read it, is what is happening is that the immunities built up over a million years in the human population is now destroyed due to gene modification and DNA restructuring.  It is kinda funny, that for millions of years honeybees survived, until the pollen being shed by plants with killer genetics.

More important, it is not just humans being affected, it is also the livestock, grains, and wildlife that are exposed to this poison.  Adios.   John

Veteran Advisor

I find it interesting how two sides of the fence handle this - seems to me Dr. Huber 's research might be worth a read and the  "Atrazine settlement" in the news of water contamination I wonder what will be on the horizon - also amazing with all of the super yields from GMO we have the highest priced commodities ever - guess will see where all of this herbicide drift will turn up on the high wind days with the legal profession saying let the litigation begin ---  

Veteran Advisor

.........anyone else notice the special interest "big oil company" comparison with/to Monsanto?

.......................yes, all those VARIABLES sw, that are conveniently left out and probably impossible to cover them all...............so, if they are selling fear in documentary, who profits from this? Perhaps this is the Q we should all be asking.

c-x-1

Honored Advisor

cx-1,

For the most part it is an attempt to establish a ficticous liability issue with a corporation with deep pockets.  Unfortunately jury members won't be any more knowledgable on the science than the mother who told me this last week that sleeping with a night light causes cancer and swimming in the ocean is better for you than the demon chlorine in the pool.

Veteran Advisor

makes sense, sw.

guess things have to be stirred up for life to remain interesting

-as my late dad used to say refering to mankind, "it takes ALL types"

Veteran Advisor

To make a statement of " fictitious liability " can be a claim by either side of the issue and that is part of our process --- we can all agree that everything has it's limits including a product that was going to eliminate the cultivator which we find now isn't quite accurate either ---