cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

This is what happens when you put ......

https://www.agriculture.com/news/business/biofuel-advocates-challenge-epa-on-rfs-waivers

This is what happens when you put Oil & Coal industry lobbyists in charge of the EPA.  They just flat out lie.

You know that ethanol deal trump announced a few days ago,  as far as the EPA is concerned, it simply doesn't exist.

I wonder if trump knows that he's being bamboozled by his own people? 

6 Replies
Advisor

Re: This is what happens when you put ......

Yeah, did you think oil and gas lobbyist were paid to tell the truth?

The entire climate change denial industry emerged out of the tobacco lobby- people who would argue any point for a buck.

As you may have noticed, such individuals are multiplying like flies. When you see other scammers getting away with a scam it motivates you.

Advisor

Not to be repetitive but it is a little funny to see that Big Ag- which has become a steady dues paying member of The Blob (and important for astroturf purposes*)- found out that it is a very junior partner in the enterprise.

Not that Big Ag really cares about its herd of cows as long as they're paying the vig.

Currently the cows are focused on a shiny object and not likely to revolt.

*particularly important to provide a guy in bibs and a cap to testify about estate taxes and the pore family farm. Also a while back to testify about privatizing the commodity exchanges so he could get cheaper commissions for his hedges.

It is OK to be a useful idiot, just so you know you are a useful idiot.

Advisor

My basic position is that I'm available to be a useful idiot shoud the price be right.

Although I'm thinking I'll be underbid.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Several hundred former lobbyists and corporate shills in this swamp drainin' operation.

Honored Advisor

Well,

You got the "idiot" part down pat.

Long way to go to get to anything close to "useful".

Advisor

Well, shoot.  All of ya should be shouting for joy.  It is fully expected that Pompous Pilate a/k/a Hillary Clinton will be announcing her run at instillation come January.  Then after installation, she will definitely sign America back up on the fake "climate change" Ponzi scheme and all your roads will be painted with CO2-free gold.

I will give her this:  Clinton at least bald-faced admitted that Democrats lie .... her quote:  Democrats are going to be “outgunned, outspent, and out-lied."

In order to be out-lied by anybody, Hillary must also tell be telling lies.