19 Replies
OKdon
Senior Contributor

Re: This weekends question

My dad.

lsc76cat
Senior Advisor

If I am limited to one person than I will take either of my 2 grandsons that are a few months on either side of 3.

I love seeing the world thru their eyes.

ps = I don't need a bench because they'll be on my lap.

capinegro3901115
Veteran Contributor

Mickey Mantle

ECIN
Senior Advisor

Thats a tuff question you ask ole buddy - But I think for myself At my age now - ( 57 & 3/4 ) It would be Nanny ( my Grandma ) from the Fatherland - She came to this country in 1911 - She never learned to drive here - and to the the day she passed many years ago - she was pretty dutchy talking -  Smiley Happy Now I have a million questions that I would like to ask her  , Probably the first would be ,if she would  teach how to make her world famous sugar cream pies !  Well you never know - Maybe someday ( if I straighten up - lol ) I may get to ask her them   Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Jameshh1964
Senior Contributor

Lol....SW....I figure we'd have the worlds problems solved in about an hour... Or give each other a heart attack! Lol
0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

George Burns........or God...........or John Denver.......whichever one from that movie that would sit down with me........

0 Kudos
jsgfarms
Contributor

My father's father whom I never got to know; he died before I was born.

buckfarmer
Senior Contributor

Grandpa. He died when I was ten. He was eighty. I'd like to here some of those old stories.
0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Don't necessarily want to be on that bench

My father in law

Would rather be on a side by side four wheeler and go for a tour of his old farm on a nice spring day.

Would love to hear his old Ford PU with the metal stock rack rattling come down the driveway for that hour visit/tour.