cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Time...its pretty simple.....

If your stats were right........you wouldnt have been telling us to sell the last two years........

You cant argue that..........

Thats plain and simple........

When will you admit you have been wrong the last several years.............only saved by mid season reversals in positions and thinking........you have cnbc and brock written all over you.............

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: Time...its pretty simple.....

What is simple is that you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to time. The record needs no defending because it is what it is and it is very good. Lifting profitable hedges in June and calling the high day in corn 2 weeks in advance isn't wrong its HUGE and a fact and very profitable.

Why the need to attack people instead of embracing each ones talents?   Spend the 250 and then criticize if you want. But you are criticizing ignorantly.  On this earth we all have an opportunity to develop how we want our true colors to shine through. To have the advantage of "TIME" in the toolbox is huge!!!!  To provide the "time" info at such a modest cost is a blessing.

Here is a link to my favorite rendition ..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGOhveZW8us  once you get past the ad at the beginning 1:35 - 1:40 should melt you. Oh to have that passion in my work.

And here is the link to the whole concert ...... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ti4tAF5k-Tc

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I can't believe someone would pay for his information. If I would have paid the 250 and believed he knew how to market It would have been cheaper to flush a million down the toilet. Lol
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

MT, How bout ya just spend a few bucks and join for your laughs no matter what name you post under. Better yet call me and we can down a few at mile 44 or by huricane deck if you chose?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Mm44 huh.....may cross paths...you been to hurricane dollys before? How about turn around 2? Do you watch the shootout in August? We usually cove up at the finish line.

As for calling a bottom and top.....go pull my post....I called a bottom in June closer than time did....and said pull the trigger this summer near the top......

But what do I know......

Fyi, what's ur excuse for being forward sold for two or three years several years ago.....again, being in and outta the market 12 times is trading not marketing.....when you trade you can make anything sound good in one frame of time.....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

havn't been there. same side of 5 though. Captain Rons quite nice. Really just like sittin on the deck or dock and enjoying. Ussually just do labor, 4th, and memorial. Life shouldn't be a contest it should be an enjoyable learning experience of service. I learn from alot of different people. Times stuff fits my business risk management most excellently. And I'm never in and out 12 times in a marketing cycle. 4 maybe but not 12. LETS SEE .... short into June ..... long into aug ...... short into Jan ..... neutral now. 3 switches in 10 months.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

lets me honest, I get a lot of pooh thrown my way, and I am not afraid to flip it back.............especially when "professionals and experts" that spend all their time doing this, have frankly been wrong or at the very least barely keeping up with their flip flopping stories..............there was a time, and there will be a time again, right now is kind of one of them, when traders make up reasons for the market to move one way or another to entertain themselves.............but the over arching theme for several years now as been one of fundamental shifts........and while there will be ebbs and flows, we are dealing with different dynamics............lets just leave it as pot and kettle are both black............and discuss the number of digits in box 2 on a 1099-B later.

as for the lake, Captain Rons is too stuffy for me.........Sunday brunch bar is ok, otherwise no desire, beer is too high, food is just ok...............you must be a gluten for punishment if you hit the holidays............you couldnt pay me to be down there then..........you really should check out the shootout weekend..........lake is usually calm, weather is usually good, and nothing like seeing 200 plus MPH going by........

you need to check out hurricane dollys, only the locals and seasoned lake goers know where it is.........we were in there over the new year actually..........also, since you like Captain Rons, you probably wouldnt like this one..........but try Runaway II, its kind of dive, but its hella cheap and just plain fun or funny depending on the night, if you are going in by boat take a smaller one, 27 ft is about as big as you wanna go into that cove with, 25ft is better............

EDIT:  heres a pic i snapped headed home after shootout weekend..............those boats are crazy cool........

heres a vid from 2010 shootout.........at the 1:11 mark in that video...........in the far background across the drag course, you can see a group of boats in that cove.............you guessed it.........it was a hellva spot to see 208..........they said when they cleared the traps and started to shut er down before the bridge they saw 217-218............the course was super fast that year...........perfect weather........hard to top 2010........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe44OEFa7jE

IMG00201-20110828-1211.jpg

0 Kudos