cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Today turnaround Tuesday? No, Taco Tuesday!!!

Don`t sell on Taco Tuesday.   🙂

BADeere_1-1640730454555.jpeg

0 Kudos
5 Replies
clayton58
Veteran Advisor

Re: Today turnaround Tuesday? No, Taco Tuesday!!!

So should I/We sell on Wilderness Wednesday?  Or is it w(h)ine wednesday?

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, there was a lot of selling yesterday, many elevators had the $6 print on cash corn bids and triggers were pulled.  The most googled question the past week has been "are PPP forgivable loans taxable?", that`s $40,000 in extra corn that could just as well be sold to even up revenue statements.  

I suppose that stupid rain in Argentina and southern Brazil is going to also be played to the hilt by traders.   But to sell tomorrow or any other day this week is a better sale that we expected 6 months ago.   🙂

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

What’s up with Throw up Thursday?

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Showers in southern Brazil

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

should not be totally unexpected, billions of by sitting out here in bins and tax year changes this week.

The lines at the eplant and at the bean crush have been for the most part drive in dump go home get another load. No lines. Has to be a wall of grain that owners want to change into cash starting next week.

Might take several weeks to get that out of the way. The texts I've been getting about when different end users will have the deferred payment checks ready for pickup first of next week lead me to believe quite a few bu have changed hands with delayed pmt.

Beans are still over the "teen" Mark at ADM Des Moines.

0 Kudos