cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck5
Veteran Contributor

Tonights markets

Does anyone care to take a shot at where the markets will open and trade tonight and tomorrow?  I have to say I have

NO IDEA    Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
19 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Tonights markets

Even this hot spell can be spun either way,  but for the most part total bushels are going down daily------ both corn & beans.

The heat is going to push both crops to finish prematurely, saving lots of drying charges and storage problems we were headed for with a normal fall.  And at the same time millions of "nearly in the bag" bushels are evaporating quite rapidly.

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Dam it - don't you guys laugh !  But I will go with beans up 20 - heck maybe limit up and corn steady to lower -

Dry weather still in the the mix - for thoughs that did not get rain -  killing bean yeilds - short to begin with .

corn - big numbers are starting to come in , Southern IN reports of 200 plus .

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Are you a previous graduate of Marketing Academy?

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

No Hobby -- but I thought it would be fun to take a guess like everybody else does - lol

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

if enough fat traders come back from the Hamptons (as someone said) could see it as an opportunity in beans to sell a bit.

if, on the other hand, up is the word, then you know reality is taking over.......be patient. 

rememeber, someone else said it - start thinking like a trader, as well.

0 Kudos
Canuck5
Veteran Contributor

C'mon CX- take a stab!
0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Yeah CX-1-- grow a pair -- lol    What's it going to do ??? lol

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

ECIN,

mine already hang out my shortsSmiley Very Happy  what are we in Vegas now?

....I'm looking at this thing bigger picture...ready for however it opens...I have too many crosscurrent signals nearterm. while we could have a true beak-a-way gap on the daily and wkly - ones of this magnitude are very RARE, 1st impulses USUALLY CORRECT THE FULL 62% OR MORE........and the comm REALLY loaded shorts last reporting period....my final answer is IF beans are done selling on this little correction -  see this mkt for what it is (the REAL thing) & HANG ON TIGHT, find a way to physically or synthetically ADD LENGTH!!!

it is interesting beans corrected DURING HOT TEMP week.

0 Kudos
Mike M2692830
Senior Contributor

They always report those numbers....MikeM
0 Kudos