Honored Advisor

Tony, some good news.....

Looking at soybean news from europe I noticed this UK source for bean news is running a "3 big things" source at a regular clip.......

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Industry+Sectors/Agriculture/Agricultural+Commodities/Soybeans

If we are a regular source of bean news....... someone is listening to the US bean crop intently.......

Where are we at when there are 4 big things.... or maybe only 2.......

Or one not so good crop....

Veteran Contributor

Re: Tony, some good news.....

I would say that's good news that someone is watching closely. Bean demand was strong last week -- let's see if that continues in today's report. 

Unfortunately two isn't enough and I can't count to four since I'm from Nebraska so it's going to have to remain just 3 Big Things. 

How are the beans looking in your area? Good, bad, ugly?

Honored Advisor

Very average. Hail got half. Ready. Rain this morning again. Harvest will stretch well into December.
Veteran Advisor

Bean harvest well along until the recent little rain, so now will stretch out another week.

Reports I'm getting are 50's and 60's, with one 70.  Average to better than average and better than expected.

Honored Advisor

Jim if that is the yields from the best bean areas, how are we going to average the usda projection across the country....???