Highlighted
Advisor

Tough Like Todd

Folks, allow me to share this story that is related to the CBOT farm markets that I have covered for a number of years. Each day, I rely on sources that I have gathered, over the years. Here's one that I found right on the floor of the CBOT, years ago. He's now in the fight of his life. I don't know. I just thought that I would share it with you all, in this group, to highlight that even though traders get a bad wrap, they are human too.

Full story: Farm Markets Trader Battles Cancer

Mike

Honored Advisor

Re: Tough Like Todd

I appreciate this entry Mike..... we are all individual parts of the Agriculture machine that this country needs more than it admits....we are all taken for granted way too much.

We all study and base our plans on those "futures" markets, and yet need reminded continually that it is what we do today that counts.

Thank you Mike and Todd for what you did today.

Advisor

sw,

Thanks for your kind words. Since I have talked with Todd, I heard back from his wife that he has returned to intensive care. Hopefully, he will return home and improve.

Thanks,

Mike

Esteemed Advisor

Suddenly most of our problems seem pretty small.   My thoughts and prayers are with Todd and his family.