cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Trend change

We failed to hold trend. This week will be interesting.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: Trend change

You talking weather or what

Freaking adding to the swamp totals as I type

Just glad we decided to run in less than ideal conditions last week.
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Weather change for sure. But no I was talking about corn market. Broke above trend parameters charting last week. And did not break far enough Friday to get back in line.
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I'm not a technical guy but seems most of the commodities closed near the session highs.  Does that usually symbolize something or does it need to do that for more than 1 day?

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Corn has a dollar rally in it between now and next summer (mentioned this a few times already). Maybe more but corn is way oversold and needs acres bad for 2015 or that so called 2B carry out will disappear in one year. Not to mention SA said the hell with it too. Wheat could play into this as well

Beans were up today on SA weather issues and NA harvest issues

Real question going forward is this. What if SA has a hiccup. NA 14 crop gets smaller. And the NA 15 crop isn't big enough

Just keep these things in mind. The roller coaster will be violent. It already has been. Look back since 2008. Last 6-7 years have been wild

Beans still have risk. Wheat is a story in the making. Corns time will come and it may be starting real quick.
0 Kudos