cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: U.S agriculture and the Chinese

Won't  ruin  mine,   and  keep  in  mind , they  aren't  counting  on  the  few Walmarts  in  the  rural  areas,  as  being  retail  hubs,  for  the  bean  counters  analysis  -  -  -

Unfortunately,  Political  Clout  we  aren't  -  political  pawn's,   being  closer ,  to  an  accurate  description   -  -   -   

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Any  word  on  the  Tar-riff   $$$$  amounts / percentage  rate  on  ''  imported  beef ''  - ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I agree to tariff imported beef, I`m a R-Calf man.  Why don`t we all work together Labor, Farmers and just good decent American consumers???   But K289, if imported beef was tariffed  , you know as well as I what the New York Times and CNN headlines would be..."President`s tariffs on beef will be hard on consumer`s pocketbooks!!!!".     And those of you with a Democrat slant would eat it right up how the president is putting kids in cages and denying them one of the 5 basic food groups.

Like I say, look at our trade deficit with China, look at Tibet, look at Hong Kong...and we should capitulate to those people???

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Should have never repealed COOL now we’re just working for the Brazilian mafia.

Senior Advisor

While  a  Kansas  State  economist  professor  has  an  article  headline of ,  Mandatory labeling has minimal effect on meat demand  -  hmmmmm -  -  -

K  State  Extension  at  work,  with  an  agenda  of  -  ?     

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It’s their story let em tell it how they like to hear it.

Seems to be the agenda nowadays.

0 Kudos