cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Re: UPDATE: Marketing Meet-up Is Set

Would love to attend but will not be able.  Fellas, have fun and post a lot of great insights from the Brazilian Boys.  Next time we will try to make it. 

It is always nice putting a blog name with a Face. 

0 Kudos
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

giolucas,

If you change your mind and it looks like you can make, last minute, just let us know.

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Hey will NIAfarmer be there?  That would be a hoot!

And I hope Mike M and Idalivered can make it. Xi it would be good to see ya again. Frank oughta be able to make it in a little over 4 hours! LOL

Realy would be cool to see lots of faces on here.

Nox if you can come out to Iowa for a seed meeting you oughta be able to make it out for this!

I will be the Livestock guy there panhandling! JHF.

0 Kudos
Jed Stivers
Senior Contributor

Whats the closest big airport to fly into?
0 Kudos
John_Walter
Advisor

Jed: Well, Mason City, just stone's throw away, has some service through Great Lakes Airlines, all connecting to Minneapolis-St.Paul International.

http://www.flymcw.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC={7597E2D0-1F1D-4B22-A447-550B77492AA0}

Otherwise, the Minneapolis-St. Paul International airport is about a two-hour drive. Des Moines is about the same.

Hope to see you there!

John

0 Kudos
idalivered
Advisor

Mike m and i talked and are planning to attend. the email to jeff caldwell didn't work for me.

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Hoby can you make it?

0 Kudos
marketeye
Veteran Advisor

idalivered,

We will write you both down. We are starting to get some folks confirming their intentions to attend the meeting. Keep them coming. It shoud be a good crowd.

Mike

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Not sure my email was recieved.

Not sure my email was recieved.   

0 Kudos
Jeff_a_Caldwell
Senior Contributor

Sorry I haven't been exactly Johnny-on-the-spot with getting back to everyone. So far, I've got:

• idalivered
  • Mike M
  • JR
  • lsc76cat
  • Jim Meade / IA City
  • SW363535

Can one conference room hold us all? Should I tell them to make sure the hotel's A/C is working well because of all the hot air we'll emit during the meetup?!

Hey, really looking forward to it, everybody. If you have any questions or anything, drop me a line at jeff.caldwell@meredith.com or just reply here. 

0 Kudos