cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

UfFO'S

Strange objects entering oklahoma from southwest???? Green yellow and red.. Any info on these objects would be greatly received !!! Which way is Russia ?? 😱
0 Kudos
24 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: UfFO'S

the Easter Bunny might have dyed some of the raindrops for ya ---seei'n what day it is and all-------------???

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

As typical with UFOs. Few people will see them and within a few days all evidence of
Them being there is gone.

I looked at the graphics forecast from the
Nws ....not much more than. 25

Does anyone in the wheat trade have a real
Grasp on the wheat crop, from ks to TX, and
Sounds like pnw isn't good either.

Tonight the market will open, people
Will see green on the radar, and they
Will think the crop is saved

I'm sorry, the only thing that came back
From the dead on Easter was Jesus

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I went out this afternoon and tried to get a grasp on my wheat but it was too small yet to get a good hold of it.  4th week of April and Kansas wheat is ankle tall or shorter.  We are at or near the to little to late time frame.

FWIW, spring of 2014 is by far the harshest one of this on going drought for the Central Kansas area.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Shaggy, elcheapo, and sw 363535, from what I can gather, I think you guys are from Kansas.   What towns are you closest too?  If I'm being to nosy - just say soSmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

If your wheat is that small, maybe its a blessing??  Perhaps it was not so vulnerable to the freezing temps you had a week or so ago?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Shhh shaggy!! Don't let the usda and traders know that?? You will create demand destruction and it will take years to gain it back!!!! Let them buy the remaining stocks of 600 mil. at 7 , and sell the seed back to us for 14..!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Russell, Barton & Rush Counties cover my territory.  The frost threat is almost an after thought at this point.  Drought has reclaimed almost the entire HRW wheat belt.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Thanks Shaggy!  Just doing a Google Earth low level fly-over!  It looks like your area is not irrigated to a very large extent.  For the areas west and south of you, will irrigation be helping?  And of course, Nebraska has a lot of pivots--is that corn and bean country, or some wheat as well.  Thanks.   Sorry for all the questions!Smiley Happy 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Canuck where are you from ?? Canada my guess !!! Do they only grow spring canola there!! Winters have to be to harsh ??
0 Kudos