cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

VR...........

they raised the export numbers for corn and wheat..............

so question is...............which argument are you going to lose........

you and Tara seem to think the USDA is right and to stop whinning about the numbers............

and you seem to think exports are soft and will not hit target and are not keeping pace, yet they were raised again............

so which is it...........

17 Replies
vrbuck
Advisor

Re: VR...........

I also said when exports pick up the pace, and when the export change I will report it............I also said they changed.   Again cherry picked. 

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

show me the link..........you are all about backing it up............so show me the link where you said they have changed..........last I knew you were still trying to add up numbers and using 53 weeks.............

again, one simple link to the discussion where you switched your position.............

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

not sure what you are pointing to in that link............you are still in denial in that link............

0 Kudos
johndoeQ
Contributor

Wow MT all I have to say is Wow

Do you go asleep and wake up thinking of VR?  Do you have a man crush on him?  Seem like most of your posts are to him or titled so he can respond.

0 Kudos
lln50nwin
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wow MT all I have to say is Wow

Okay that was really funny! Laughing out loud.

0 Kudos
Ron (Cen. IL.)
Frequent Contributor

Re: Wow MT all I have to say is Wow

Actually, if you go to New Ag Talk and look at some of the Marketing post from the last several months, you'll see Miebrun, Tara Farms, djmcountryboy, and vrbuck seem to have an obsession with Mizzou, even though he left that forum several months ago. 

vrbuck is the only one  that posts on this forum, so Mizzou seems to direct his commnets at him.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

JDQ..........

are you jealous or what............I figured you had enough..........did you come back for another round of jousting..........

why don't you show us your math and reading skills............you displayed them eloquently last weekend when you questioned the legitimacy of my numbers only to find out VR and yourself can't read an export/sales chart...........

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Marketing/math/td-p/165313

I noticed VR still has not provided proof that he concedes on the argument of exports or concedes on the argument of whether the USDA is bogus or not..........

you know its funny, its probably been three or four maybe five months now since I questioned the over zealous drop in projected exports by the USDA............and I have stood my ground on that, even when everyone was crying exports stink..........and slowly but surly I have been proven right thus far as numbers are there and projections have been raised..........all the while you and VR and whomever have continued to chase after the wrong ambulance...........

most everyone's vision is 20/20 in hindsight............thats why I hate ambulance chasers, they try to justify it instead of saying "well I zigged when I should have zagged"............

DON'T PISS ON MY LEG AND TELL ME ITS RAINING OUT............

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: JDQ..........

I had ghosted this site on and off for months before I joined..Never saw this petty anti stuff. It always appeared fairly professional guess I was wrong.

0 Kudos