cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Vacation time is Over!!!

If you went on vacation like I said when corn dropped below $5.00, you got to miss all the "we'll not see $5.00 again, the sky is falling" posts. For those of you that went on vacation, it's time to start heading back to MN & WI. Just in time for maple syrup season. As far as the markets, all you missed was someone trying to steal your crop for less than it was worth. Same old crap -

Hobby - where's my glasses? I need to get ready for this years season. But, I'm learning how to take it easy and officially sent in my resignation from my teach job in OK. I joined the local Y so I can get some sort of shape back, and looking forward to a June motorhome trip with the rent-a-kids. Might go down to Evansville WI and help my relation put in some of the crop. We'll see. Sure nice to not have to punch punch that time clock or worry about my crop this year.

Jen
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Vacation time is Over!!!

Jen I think you got caught in our "do not send" computer program trap... No sales to govt employees. Might be a year waiting period just to make sure this is not a govt trick.

Guess I'm not old enough to not look forward to putting the crop in. If it rains, going to go look at a new 9000 series planter.  

Well the dozer just got here and the flock of young men will be here shortly to have a pick up sticks frolic on one of the new fields. I'm director of operations and chief tractor/loader driver so I gotta be there....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

So that's it! Isn't there a way I can sign a waiver or something? Its not been quite a year since I was sequestered. And I wasn't working for the government anyway - I was working for Raytheon who does the contract instructing for the government. Please Hobby - I need those glasses! The growing season is almost here - and we all know what happened last year. I'm still trying to sand the callouses off my feet....

Jen
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Jen: I have a problem.

Stopped by the office to do a manual overide of your order.

Seems to be overwhelming email traffic to the contrary of my sending you a pair "under the table" so to speak. Public opinion is running 100% to the idea that we like you just the way you are.

So the bottom line is... for the time being and for the happiness of all the rest of us, I need to sacrifice your order for the greater good of the rest of us. You saw what happens after wearing a pair for just a little while yesterday in my reply to Hardnox. Just can't risk the same happening to you. It's for our own good.

Sincerly.

Hobbyfarmer

Chief

South Podunk Industries

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Smiley Sad
0 Kudos