cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

WCWISC thanks for the update

Sunday I posted about reading an article from Pittsburg, PA that leaves were beginning to lose chlorophyll in mid Aug.....

now, between Flora and Delphi, Indiana as posted by WCWISC, we are seeing some beans turning as we walk on more dry dirt.............................

as plants lose chloroplyll, all growth and carbohydrate re-distribution begin to cease.................

the average dates for plantlife to begin "turning" at these geo-latitudes is mid Sep-early Oct.

4-6 weeks early.......really......i don't need to gather any more data, personally.

many mkt participants will be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CfoloqtFhI  in a few weeks IMO

0 Kudos
1 Reply
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Re: WCWISC thanks for the update

My apologies for the redundancy re: our whacky climate......but my jaw has kinda been dropped all week here-------------------------------a cold spring/cool summer might work 1 yr, but 2 in-a-row?

"normal" cool summer is one thing -- but we haven't been in this kind of climate in our lifetimes IMO..........

Jen w/ the lack of sunspots -- same w/ Simon Atkins (courtesy of MT) from over a yr ago....+ up to pretty much the same thing.

0 Kudos