cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teaspoon73
Senior Contributor

We Love OIL

Everyday the United States sends over ONE BILLION dollars to other counties for Oil , Gasoline or Heatingoil. It is the single biggest drain on our economy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr7qalUUmsk   Every year the US gov gives the oil industry over 60 billion dollars, from tax credits and above normal tax deductions to direct grants to different parts of the oil industry. There are over 721 paid lobbyists firms in Washington D.C. registered for the oil industry.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Re: We Love OIL

We love massage oil. too 🙂

0 Kudos
Kstater85
Veteran Contributor

Need to include the amount of benefit we get from the exportation of Diesel and unleaded gas.   Much of the imported oil is refined and exported.

0 Kudos
teaspoon73
Senior Contributor

It's all in there. US does export a small amount of Diesel and some gasoline out of the gulf. But imports huge amounts into the east and west coasts. The US has shutdown a lot of refinery capacity in the US in the last two years, especially in the northeast. This is the time of year for our cheapest gas. RBOB tacked on 40 cent in the last 4 weeks. Its bend over time for the consumer. Where's the superlube when you need it.

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

....maybe giolucas' massage oil will work? - teaspoon73??

0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

I love oil so much, I brush my teeth with it.

0 Kudos