cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Weather

Jen, Where in the !@#$%^& is all that rain you said I was going to be hogging?

0 Kudos
17 Replies
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Re: Weather

Shaggy, I don't remember seeing 10 high pressure symbols and 9 lows on US map, before.

US: Current Weather 

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I hear you CX1, that's more highs and lows then I experienced on a weekend of binge drinking back in college, and I lived in a fraternity house.  Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

shag man, look on a radar map...it's on the Iowa Missouri border headed my way. Come and get it. 

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Man you Podunks get all the nice rain.

0 Kudos
Wind
Advisor

Makes an interesting wind map. http://hint.fm/wind/   Over 2.5" here.  Windturbines have been kind of still lately.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

In this area we have had one to four inches in the last few days and some areas could see flooding.  I really wish this tonight's episode could happen out in nw Kansas.

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Hang in there Shaggy - more chances are forth coming.   I placed the order - the problem is in the shipping department  Smiley Wink

Jen

0 Kudos
Wind
Advisor

Looks like you just might be getting some rain now?  Some one is in KS.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Uh Ah, just was awakened with the pitter patter of rain drops hitting the window. Radar isn't real impressive but maybe just enough to get the ole pump primed.

Jen it appears as though you were correct, the shipping department must be off coffee break now.
0 Kudos