cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jameshh1964
Senior Contributor

Re: Weather

Man, you talk about needing rain....come out to Oregon. Had another lightening caused fire start yesterday in the Columbia Gorge. Already an entire town evacuated and its headed toward the Dalles with 30mph winds. Boy if these fires had started in the wheat fields a couple weeks ago, it would have been a nightmare. Lucky there I guess.....
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Now that the shipping department was back to work, the R&D department must have gone on break. Only .10" in the gauge when it was all done.

Jen, come on girl you can do better than that can't you?
0 Kudos
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Ups does not deliver to our place, leaves
packages at neighbors
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Batten down the hatches SW, it's knocking on your door.  Just don't hog it all OK.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

looks a little scattered but we will take what we get.  We got a lot of back orders coming.

Thanks for thinkin about us 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

shaggy  severe winds at tribune--- should be to you in about an hour at 80 mph   Smiley Happy

We sure need good general rain instead of these boomers

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

SW that severe stuff you can keep, just be a good neighbor and send us the nice general 3 day soaker.  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Anywhere from .5" to 2.8" in an 8 mile radius.  Can you say location, location, location?  I received right at 1", it was needed and welcomed.

Jen, can I look forward to some more?

0 Kudos