cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Weekend Off topic Question

I wonder if they have line dances to go with these songs ?

Top Ten Country & Western Songs.

10. I Hate Every Bone In Her Body But Mine
9. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed With an Ugly Woman But I Woke Up With a Few
8. If The Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know It's Me
7. I've Missed You, But My Aim's Improvin'
6. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dogfight 'Cause I'm Scared She'd Win
5. I'm So Miserable Without You It's Like You're Still Here
4. My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
3. She Took My Ring and Gave Me the Finger
2. She's Lookin' Better with Every Beer
And the Number One Country & Western song is...
1. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chewed My Ass All Day.
0 Kudos
15 Replies
JCCWIS
Senior Contributor

Re: Weekend Off topic Question

Hobby...I can relate to 5 or 6 of those.....and No....I'm telling which ones !!!  lol   John

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

I think David allen coe wrote several of those!

BTW

Have you ever noticed a new Mom sayin "He's such a ggod baby?"

I asked one the other day why that is.

She said " cause he sleeps for like 18 hrs."

I thought about  it and then responded

" So what makes a good baby.......................................................

Wait for it........................

Makes a bad husband?"

My wife gave me the stiletto elbow over that!

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

thinking out side the box again.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Re: thinking out side the box again.

Pretty cool video Hobby, although I'm not sure if I completely buy into at this moment.  Let me know if they ever come out with a model I can mount a hydraulic bale bed on.  That would make feeding on those sloppy muddy days just almost nonexistent.Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Bugeye
Senior Contributor

Re: thinking out side the box again.

Make sure it comes with the rake and hoe option so you can fill in the tracks.
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Hobby,--------------- This may be ------What happens when country music leaves alcohol and turns to cocaine and meth.

In my mind(which can get a twist in it--so beware),  This is one of the most interesting off topics you have presented.

Not a Ha Ha, wow.

But in a very different way---- a great topic.

Maybe by mistake, or--------- it is just me.  But if I am going to take the time to add some thought to this forum----- I am going to take some pride in what we have created. ------- This is not being critical,  stay with me here, the meds are kicking in.------------When I have had a big day and my body is tired but my mind is still spinnin',  (yesterday being one of those) I try to think about the topics that we do not address in Ag.com.------------ A serious waste of time since all things important are discussed on Ag.com.------- Right, John??

Maybe It is another forum division we need, but I think the sociological changes that happen to and around, the ag community are greatly ignored by us all.----- They are sad, and sometimes close to home.  And it takes the guts of a KayNC to share some things.  Sometimes they are funny changes.  But changes continue to happened and affect us all-------- your topic points out some that are funny and disturbing-----.

I have thought of several examples but will mention just one---------- for example only.    The meth industry targeted rural america for the last 20 years.-------------- enough that kansas turned a mental hospital into a meth treatment center full of young folks.

Maybe USDA could give a monthly report on meth sales and distribution   Smiley HappySmiley FrustratedSmiley Embarassed

But then ----------- would we all be out trying to source seed??????

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

I love it.jpg

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Don't get me started w/ the meth and other glam stuff the youngin's are getting into these days...but it is becoming epidemic....very sad......I helped a kid after he got off meth for a couple years.

His description of how MUCH MORE addictive it is than etoh, pills, hemp, etc. made me shudder just to here his stories.

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

As to Music------------ which I enjoy-------------- I am finding with age, Silence is ok. 

0 Kudos