cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Tea Party has the answer? Think again.

Who said anything about not voting?  Not I.  Voting or not was not the topic.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Seriously, you have got to be kidding! Goldman 'Sacks' of the world afraid of the tea party? Not likely.

What do the Wall St banks want after they hurriedly hustled to get under the government security blanket after they polluted the economic waters? The same. No oversight ...... just like before. That's what the tea party will allow them.

How many have gone to jail over this continuing debacle? None. The tea party won't prosecute either, because that would hamper the free enterprise way.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: What do you guy think?

Hey palo, if you're a too big to fail looking for a bailout. Who would you rather face, miscelle bachmann and rand paul orrrr barry husien obama??
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

pal, i believe the free market(what was left of it) was doing its job by pricing the stocks of various companies (i banks, mega banks, brokerages)continually lower driven by the growing stench of what they may or may not have had on the books. the market was going to take down the weak dumb and reckless, instead the feds step in at the wrong time. inmo, every regulartory agency is captured by the industry it is supposed to regulate. i dont care if its usda, fda, sec, cftc, treasury, etc  there is a revolving door from industry to govt and back again at a better pay scale. cant we find a treasury sec with no ties to goldman? goldman is the head of the syndicate. i think the tea party will say in the future, if you f#$k up, we are not saving your ass again.  lastly, i agree . the lack of perp walks in this fiasco is utterly dumfounding. which takes us back to the syndicate and captured agencies.d7

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

For the most part BA, the Tea baggers are the extreme right wing f the republican party. They don't belive in regulation or anything that might challenge business>

Tea baggers are are the answer to big businesses prayer. HoeverI doubt that tea baggers will have much power other than a few congressional seats. Certainly not the powerhpouse of the congress.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I start this thread telling you guys to grow some golfs Bs. This turns into a political conversation,making excuses for direction.(POLITICAL) What does matter is the  return on investment in agriculture.Calling the bluff simply means choacking the supply and making the market come to YOU! But the college education (afforded by your grandfather,and father)probably taught you to sell into the trade!CORRECT? In my experiance,those that have had it given to them,are easyer to pick off  than those that worked for it!

0 Kudos