cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrbuck
Advisor

What what what

The prognosticators and pundents have sounded off, bring in the body bags, this rally is alive. Sit back and listen to buck expand your hedge account, even you jo Jo.
0 Kudos
16 Replies
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: What what what

Whether we need it or not we have acquired a class clown.

0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

Yeah Jojo will make some $. Hobbys welcome too!
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Some contributors bring to a whole new level of what I like to call Jackassery.
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Shaggy ------ that slipp0ed through the grates like a new cell phone on the first load of wheat.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Sometimes a guy needs to get real creative. LOL
0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

You guys need to relax. I think buck just gets a laugh at it. I'm just having fun here. But were all half serious I rhink
0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Re: What what what, just let

the funds balnce their return books on the year end paper game.  RELAX.

then after the 1st of the year they're back in the hunt ( Demand Function is High on ALL the usa agri products...including grains ).

I expect the BR weather to fail em this round ( culmination of thee long dry there ).

when br mutters the True weather stutter after the 1st....it's like the reinvention of gunpowder so to speak.

maybe not a Double UP on some of the grains...gonna be close on some though.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

According to everyone else I am always a bear and never a bull. Why can't I cheat on a bull rally. I can upset both when I am on the right side. Remember when I got booted out of agtalk because I was right hedging my crop to the short side and it was easier to boot me out then listen and believe buck knows what he be doing.
0 Kudos
wrightcattle
Veteran Advisor

Re: Don't know, do

know i tend to be bullish generally.

just got booted out ouf agtalk a week or so back ( posted for 5 years on that site, btw ) .

no rhyme nor True reason for it.  MO.

it's a non profit ( donations ) site, sooo could that be a " tell tale sign" for folks beliefs there?

0 Kudos