cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Whatever happened to the "peak corn", "12 billion is gone", "don't sell

Dang I smell something hot maybe even burning !  JENNY -------------- Do you have your feet against That fire ???  Smiley WinkSmiley Very Happy

Might want to pull them back alittle ---  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

It's more like the coals I've been walking on  Smiley Wink

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Farsider

With the amount of crap that MT throws up don't you think it is logical that some of it will either get thrown back or blow back on him?  The man has time and time again attacked people including me.  Should he have any expectation that he shouldn't be called on the carpet when he is off the chart wrong?  If he always minded his own business and didn't toot his own horn I don't think he would catch a fraction of the grief he does now.  He brings it on himself.  I guess the rules are different for him eh?  Its okay for him to crow and bust balls but as soon as he gets a taste of his own medicine he is being picked on?  Give me a break.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

WCWISC

FYI I don't claim to have all the markeing answers and never will.  My strategy has always been based on risk management.  That means not always hitting a homerun if you don't always swing for the fence.  I hit for an average not the homerun like Tigger.  Farming is all about managing risk.  Always has been.  To me it would be extremely risky to forward price more than about 60% of your APH.  By the same token I find it very risky to ride into a growing season with huge acreage and rising carryovers with nothing priced.  What works for one doesn't work for others.  I was crucified last summer for having the audacity to forward contract.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: WCWISC

I find this whole thread hilarious. Can't stop smirking on one side you have people slaming this MT and defending their statements by saying he picked on me so I'll be childish and pick on him. Then the otherside that feel the need to defend him I hope he is a big enough of a man to take it.

Senior Contributor

You make a pretty good point NDF.  I won't argue.  There are just some things that are too much fun even though they are a little on the childish side! 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

FWIW,  MT is NOT the one throwing crap at the moment...........Smiley Wink

Senior Contributor

Didn't say he was.  With all of the crap he has thrown at me and others in the past I don't feel the least bit bad about jacking him up a little when his little world falls apart.  When do you think we can expect a statement like this from him?  You know what fellas? I was dead wrong about this crop.  I guess I kind of blew it this year.  I expect we will hear that when hell freezes over.  I could almost respect the man if he were to ever admit he was wrong.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

.....and the 4 page going on 5 page thread is just what the doctor ordered - a good feedin' Smiley Wink IF YA know what I mean? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

T-minus HAHA another "I can predict the weather im so good" Weather turned out the oposite..cold...peak corn is a joke

0 Kudos