- Agriculture.com Community
- Announcements & Forum Help
- Farm Business
- Young & Beginning Farmers
- Cattle Talk
- Crop Talk
- Hog Talk
- Machinery Talk
- Machinery Marketplace
- Shops, buildings and bins
- Ask the SF Engineman!
- Precision Agriculture
- People & Rural Life
- Ag Forum
- Women In Ag
02-05-2018 02:30 PM
Canada reports a 20+% drop in durham wheat
- 05-Feb-2018 07:30:01 AM - CANADA TOTAL WHEAT STOCKS 23.6 MLN TONNES ON DEC 31, DOWN 2.2 PCT FROM 24.1 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER - STATSCAN
- 05-Feb-2018 07:30:01 AM - CANADA DURUM WHEAT STOCKS 4.8 MLN TONNES ON DEC 31, DOWN 21.4 PCT FROM 6.1 MLN TONNES A YR EARLIER
Will US start corrections as well?
02-06-2018 10:12 AM
NO ..... that is my bet. Read that milo story about china's market manipulation........ the Reuters press people probably got a good payoff for publishing that..... They can't be that stupid.
I wish i felt differently. But since the CBOT left us for the international market I feel like we are living through the "wizard of oz".
Not sure which character I am or if I am just in the audience, but I am pretty sure Dorothy is a fool. And I am just waiting to see who the wizard is. My bet is on Daffy Duck or usda collusion.
Starting to feel like this illusion of a market show is never going to end. I never know when the real news stops and the advertising begins.
This entry was on fc stone info sheets
02-06-2018 10:55 AM
Back ? CME does not care where it goes as long
As it goes, and if the computers see a trend,
They will buy in and keep the trend in place
So what do we farmers need to do...prime
The buying ?