cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Where is little tigger at

Seems the web traffic is a little light lately where did everyone go.  Where is Rulon, little tiger, Illinose steve at.  Even Wayne Glassford doesn't show up much lately.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Where is little tigger at

The markets are in the doldrums, we need a dollar move one way or another to wake everyone up (preferably $1 higher) that would get everyone out to talk their postitions  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Maybe they are all out of fight?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

same could be said for you bucky

working ground, cleaning brush, servicing equipment, bringing in chem and seed

winter was pretty cold and shut out so lots of stuff that normally gets done, DIDNT

going to put the planter in the field today for a test run

I have said it many times. NA and SA crop was not there, and it might take till June to figure it out. Soya wasted no time. Wheat has responded well too, along with issues of winterkill, drought, and being way behind. Corn is taking its sweet time but it is above $5 again.

I would post some pix of the test run, but its impossible to do that from a smart phone
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

This web page is just to difficult to deal with.  I just don't have time to jump through the agriculture.com hoops to post anything.  It isn't like it used to be in 05 with the old web page.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

It isn't impossible MT, it just isn't user friendly.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Jane and I just got back from Grand Cayman today Vince.

We work the plan and there is little to be done for weeks usually. Bullish at the epiphany worked as we expected. Now time is running out on the bulls. :-)

A big thank you to Beck's Hybrids for a wonderful week. Good genetics, good service, great net price, and great people. (not to mention great condo's on Cayman :-)  )

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

C/B/W all just completed 16-18 month bear mkts and have now been in an impulse for only 8-10 weeks.

just curious how you experience time running out on the bulls? esp with the tangible fundamentals developing...thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Study the history a little deeper CX. For example, what is the normal bear market in C/S? after a drought? Besides we are way overdur to grow a high yielding corn crop.

BA, we have already had more than a dollar move in C/B/W just fwiw.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Didn't we have a high yielding corn crop in '13?
0 Kudos