Senior Contributor

Re: Where's This Market Going?

I hope the're growing a lot of seed this season.
Veteran Advisor

Drones. If you were a Ham radio operator
You could run higher power, use ATV
(TV signal in the 450+ MHz area) also
Can do digital now.
So your biggest hold back is the plane
I've seen about 4 foot wing span, had
A little gas engine on it.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I would suggest that if you have a 15-20 year horizon and you have maintained a well diversified investment portfolio, then it does not really matter all that much what might happen over the next few years. Wars, famines, bank panics, influenzas, depressions, and corrupt/incompetent administrations are all in the cards and have all visited this country in the past. Yet, we as a country managed to muddle through all of these things, just the same.

Also, I do not profess to know all that much, but I do know this. The so called "financial experts" who represent themselves as stock market prognosticators able to accurately predict near term future returns are mostly frauds. You take their advice at your own financial peril. Good luck, but also remember the best things in life are free.
Senior Contributor

There is a collection of articles here about using drones and some models are mentioned. Most will want the live monitor feature so you can see where you are and zoom in to see closeups.
http://farmingdrones.com/
Senior Advisor

YES K-tel offers you this fantastic new drone to fly over and examine your crops. Only $19.95 plus shipping and handling and if you order right now we will send you two for the price of one and include an autographed picture of the LORD!