cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Where's the BIG Gap Down, Genius?

I think i understand you farmer. Is the 4 bucks US dollar?. If there is no drying charge and no shrink. I think I just might let him have some of it.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

My prediction of up 4 - 5 that I made for today looks pretty good. We still have a lot of day to go, though. VR - where's the apology to those you helped talk into going short this market? At least the market, this time, allowed most to get out. Where's the big gap down VR?

Jen
0 Kudos
Advisor

Look jenny the long term trend remains down and up 2c isn't glorious..

Maybe wait a little longer and see if a weekly close or monthly close is higher? Your cheering a goal in a game where your already behind and need to work a lot harder to win. This is hardly a ge deciding trade day.

Your too invested in the long position... The trend is everybody's friend and that's what the people follow to make the dollars in this market.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

some participants are better at knowing when a significant shift is occuring in a marketplace - they don't need a month to wait and see after all the strong hands are done and half or most of the move is over with.

the weak selling/strong buying BEGAN in beans last TH mid-session!    time to wake up.

Novie is + 6 cents - last i checked - aka +17 cents from lows last evening - one would think if trend was still down, selling would have overwelmed again BEFORE trade was able to take out 988 and remain above last swing high made on Friday.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Way over my head, I just look at the cash board after the markets have closed to see what the daily trend was.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

sorry Shaggy,

but i ain't over anyone's head - trend is up go to http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/agricultural/ and click on chart icons.

the sellers are giving way to the buyers *** is a shorter way to state it.

i can tend to be rambunctiously rambling when i'm trying to talk/converse/yada-yada-bing-bong. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Don't sweat because of me CX1.  I'll be the first to admit I don't understand all the marketing lingo the way I should.  It's probably cost me a few dollars along the way, but the school of hard knocks hands out the degree that is most lasting and without a doubt one that is earned.

0 Kudos
Advisor

A one day reversal can be undone by Friday... Long term monthly chart points down. Stack many months together and it's worse. We've had no significant rally since June... Aka 2-3 months.

My services report "minimal" damage. Guess descriptors vary cx1
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

agreed 89,

Van Trump is reporting it that way - minimal damage or of no conseguence to the market

....just going on my own comprehensive hound-dog approach - i don't smell the stink in the air, many reported throughout - from the decaying bean plants.....but i smell a different smell......the $$$ is tugging war -- may be subtle, but signs of sellers capit. coming in to me.

...to add -- confusion and participants opinion all over the map is just one more sign of "matters in flux"

0 Kudos
Advisor

Dollar has been cited for weakness.. Could screw things up
0 Kudos