cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Who's Getting this Snow?

We are- deck is white. Ground is white with green spears of grass sticking through. We are forecast to get back to average temps in a week. This really sucks!

Jen
0 Kudos
16 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: Who's Getting this Snow?

Snowing here too. No hope for field work for at least two weeks.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

HO HO HO

30.5 degrees

23 mph breeze (higher gusts)

1 inch of snow

cold. out there.

April 14.

OH JOY

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: HO HO HO

super duper1.jpg

it is in the kitchen sink thawing out now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Hobby

That picture

What is it that is in the sink thawing out

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Got about 3/4 inch of moisture, mostly in the form of wet snow that was pushed around by some gentle 50 MPH wind gusts.  I say gentle, because the last snow a couple weeks ago, came with 65 MPH wind gusts.   On the bright side, the snow was heavy and sticky enough, that what fell between the gusts (20-25 MPH sustained winds) pretty much stayed where it fell, once it hit the ground.

Was around 20* last night, and fortunately the winds died down, and today are under 20 MPH.

Location, central to West central NE.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

rain gauge.jpg

Also known as "the super duper rain gauge" (in some areas) measures to 1/100 of an inch.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Am I the only person that can only do a reply but not a new post

Obviously I won't be doing

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

We didn't get any snow here in north central Missouri, but we did have some rain and rough weather.  A neighbor closeby lost the roof off of one shed and the corner off of another.  Can't say for sure it was a small tornado, but from the 2X4s impaled in the dirt and the location of where the window handle from his tractor cab was found, there must have been some serious swirling around going on.  76 on Saturday and about 36 now.  I'm really getting sick of having to keep the wood stove going.  Oh great, snow flurries just started...   

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

To do a new thread, you need to click on "marketing" when it comes up at the top of all the threads it will say "new message" that'll get r done.

0 Kudos