cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Would somebody please ban this flour milling jag

Hey, Ken, I'd be at the pool but I was afraid I'd bump into you at the tiki bar, so I thought I better hide! Ha!

Hey, no worries. We'll get 'er all nailed down!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I figured you had tried that. Sounds like they are running a ghost program? That does make it harder to fix.

BTW, next time you are Golfing or BBQing with Greg Vincent tell him dairyfarmmn says "hey". He knows me from his previous job.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Could you also ban the I have 11 million to send to someone posts?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Yes, the notorious victo-oo-oria who's on her deathbed....wait a minute, at one point, someone thought that might be you having fun, Jeff!Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Jeff ----------------------------------------------- I never really believed it was your mother in law...  Was this a ploy to get us all to feel more tolerant about your uncle rsw?  Remember a FHSU tiger is just another wildcat.  

Well cx-1 ya just had to bring it up ------------ 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

SW, You can't compare a Tiger to a Wildcat.  The Wildcats would need to out number the Tiger's 2 to 1 to make it a fair fight.  Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

sw,

last night i posted that she'd already sent me the funds AND MUST'VE FORGOT ABOUT HER GOOD DEED - thanked her and was long 1200 Sep bean lots. LOL

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Cx-1,  

That is the real humor in her posts.  They are coming on a marketing forum.  Give me a break------- is there anyone on here who has no place to dump money??  I have a friend who works at FC Stone and I thought about pasting the customer line.----------------------------------- They will help her.  Smiley Happy

Hobby is puttin up hay-------- so I am pretty sure it isn't him. ( Or he has gotten better with his cell phone in the last two weeks.

If it's an inbred comic ------ the list could be long.  Smiley Happy

When "she" posted I thought about MT.  Not an accusation--------- just thought about him.

I miss him ------------- hope he's ok.

When you start listing the characters who post on here over time it is a bigger list than ya start out thinking.

0 Kudos