cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Vr are you talking to me or MT

Do you even need to ask.

I love how the super bulls or the long only crowd can admonish people with inpunity and seem like they are held at a different standard.  He didn't agree with you so he called you "ag trader" and accused you of multiple handles.  He brings up some posts from the past out of order to prove his point.  And yet he isn't held to the samee standard.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: MT is funny

I get that you're a short term trader.  In the short term, this is how I'd play these markets.  I'd go long new crop corn and short new crop beans.  USDA has been uncanny at lowballing corn acres in the March 30th report for some time now.  After reading floor brokers talking about 95+ million acres of corn being traded today, I'd venture to guess USDA comes in lower than that. 

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Re: Vr are you talking to me or MT

never called him agtrader, only asked...............vr, are you Tara????????

as for right or wrong..........the point of my post was this...........making flip flop type moves and statements doesnt do many on here much good unless they like to day trade............hence the reason I really dont like ambulance chaser type comments that flow on here..............most of the readers on this site do not trade in fractions of hours or days............hence getting on here one day telling everyone the sky is falling, and then the next saying we are out of grain REALLY TORKS ME.............guess the best way not to get torked is to stay away...........

and one last thing VR, why is corn not $3 or $4 and soya at $8...................like I said, my proof has been printed everyday on the BOT since August of 2010...........where is yours..........

later guys, have a safe spring.............and prosperous year............

0 Kudos