cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Wow I feel a pot stirrin comin on..................

BUt I might need a little help.  I was wondering if MT could feel us some bull crap about demand and then Pal can criticise me and my dollar theories! LOL

Seriously guys we gotta have something to say that can light a fire here on the best darn web page out there.

Maybe it is time to do another cartoon?  I still thinks Al Kluis looks loke a dilberrt character! LOL

HHHHMMMMM could be a frun weekend a pot stirrin could break out at anytime! Check back regularly.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: Wow I feel a pot stirrin comin on..................

Bought back some hedges today to try to have something to feel good about.

My writer son, advised I read the grand jury report from Penn. for myself.----I did,  Made for a very sad day--------------Not sure what will bring bak a laugh or even a smile this weekend.  maybe 77 or someone here .

Rained nicely this last tuesday and sw got 3/4 inch of nice moisture.  Now u know what happened to the rally. ----------------------------------that's the best I can do.  

0 Kudos
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Jr, if you recall last summer all those crazy stories about no corn being available this fall, so feeders were securing "physical $8 wheat for feed" well those folks are licking their wounds and hoping for a buying opportunity.  Last spring we were told "165 nat yield and 95 million acres or else we`ll be short!!" well we received no where near either.  USDA just shuffles bushels around to make it all balance, we could`ve had 130 yield and 70 million acres and still "carryout would build a little".  Fausty the shovelman probably has it figured out when he says "comic book".  I know corn and beans will go up, it has to, I`m sold out of beans and only hanging on to tax avoidance corn bushels, when I let those go corn will shoot to the moon.

0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Not much in the pot to stirr Ranch.  Corn basis in hot hot hot here. I would say that is evident of good demand. Soy demand is a bit soft now but should pick up soon. Well see if the harvest low holds.

Not much to say on the dollar.

0 Kudos
clayton58
Veteran Advisor

good to hear from you again JR.  funny you mentioned MT, haven't heard from him for a while. 

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Yea I haven't seen anything from him in a while either.  He did put up a good post of his fall harvest really well done. 

He is a bull in this corn market.

I mostly feel like the rodeo clown!

0 Kudos