cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Wrestler

Jen, I have never/ever bought a farm to sell it. You lost all credibility with me when you sold the farm. Good luck.

Wrestler, how dare you!!!!   How dare you to presume all the reasons that went into me selling my farm.  How dare you.  You don't have my heart disease.  Until you stand in my place and deal with the medical issues that I have been presented with,  you'll have no clue as to all the issues I face just to live.  I farmed because I loved to do it.  Not because of the money.  Which is why I got out.  Because I, I could no longer do the work that was required to operate the farm.  I didn't want to hire employees.  That's the last bunch of stress and grief that I needed.  If anything, I should be applauded for knowing that it was time to move on, and allow a younger person to take over, instead of driving my farm and myself into the dirt.  And as far as credibility goes, maybe you should listen to some of the others on this site.  Many of us have your number, except of course Illinois Steve who sounds like a clone of you, just not quite as obnoxious.

How dare you say this:    I didn't lie about anything. I am a trader. I have traded both sides this year. Sorry about the egg on your face. Don't hate the player hate the game.

You sir, are so two faced you don't know which side of you is lying anymore.  There's not many people I truly dislike and wish them ill.  It's not in my nature.  But in your case, I WILL make an exception.  And that egg, you better turn around and look at your other face, and see where that egg really got splattered.  My trusting nature in mankind as a whole allowed me to believe what you said.  And it is obvious to me that you weren't man enough to own up to the fact that you blatantly tried to course me into a position you knew would cost me.  Well, congratulations.  If I do have egg on my face, it's because I fell for the lies of a two face chronic liar.  My egg wipes off, I'm not so sure about yours.  There's no reason for me to hate the game.  The game didn't wrong me.  You did.

Jen

0 Kudos
16 Replies
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

he/it isn't worth it

wrestler/the jerk isn't worth one eyeota of anything let alone higher blood pressure.

He has not done one thing here but poke and belittle anyone he thought he could.

Every site seems to have at least one of these "little men" .

I will now get a stupid post or two directed at me from him.

What a unhappy little boy he is until he makes somebody miserable. 

"the jerk" would be a better screen name for him. (notice he is not even worthy of capitalization).

jec22
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wrestler

Last time we raised a corn crop over 13B, 2009.  Remember MT said we might have to wait until July.    And a cash price that starts with a 3 first.

http://futures.tradingcharts.com/historical/CN/2010/C/barchart.html

I just wanted to be the first to post we have no subsoil moisture.  LOL   

Hard not to be bullish beans, especially with those hog numbers and very inconsistent yields..

0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

Re: he/it isn't worth it

Wrester is also a coward.

He likes to throw the rough language around at posters, by not spelling it correctly, so he doesn't get kicked off.

Also wants to point out others mistakes, yet can't properly assess his own crop, with a BS in agronomy no less!

He ought take a look at his own record before throwing the stones...

Hey Wrestler, gonna use the  "language"  be a  "MAN"  and spell it right!

0 Kudos
farmer46
Senior Contributor

From what I read on this site, Jen, you are a hard working, kind person.  I believe what make Wrestler tick, Is jealousy.  Just a sad individual.

0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Jen you gotta let this guy go.ain't worth the stress. Time will sort things out.
0 Kudos
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

Sorry if i offended you. I've just never/ ever bought a farm to sell. Land is precious.
0 Kudos
scminnfarmer
Contributor

As a lifelong wrestler, high school champ, and college champ I take offense to your title and attitude towards others. Contribute, say something meaningful, provide something useful, say something funny..........just don't be the site a$%.
scminnfarmer
Contributor

I own 450 acres, I've been a roofer, a concrete laborer, a landscaper, and several other jobs before I was a banker/farmer. I am considering selling my land into what I feel is a bloated land market and sitting on some cash. Precious ......ya right. Its dirt and it comes and goes. Sound business decisions and personal preferences. No reason to be a jerk every post.
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Wrestler, you lost any credibility you had with me when you hit Jen below the belt. Somethings are better left unsaid, until you you learn this simple manner, I'll be ignoring your posts. First impressions last a life time.
0 Kudos