cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Wretcher's (bully) very own thread

take 'er away oinker - here is your very own play area. you can play FARMVILLE or super duper TRADER WIZARD-VILLE or you can even play RSW and own a bunch of IA farmland.

........or my guess is you'll only do (contribute) what your capable of which is ZERO. YA know, it REALLY takes A LOT of talent to put other posters down....you are such the hero................ 

come on, SURPRISE us all.....mkt calls for next week

ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY -- here's the puny, skinny kid's chance to be something other than a petrified mummyfied BULLY..........................................

0 Kudos
44 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wretcher's (bully) very own thread

.......must be stuck under that big rock unable to reach the gold in your "5 things" - Hobby.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

From Mad Dog Wrestler:  "Sorry you're incompetent. I really am."

Well, since you've "really been farming", C-X-1 has afforded you a great chance to show us your "pulse on the market".  Let's see it.   Let's see your pick for making all of us money this next week.  And - give us your expanation for what's going to happen and why, so we are all nicely informed.  

You said you have the pulse of the market - or is this one going to be like proving YOUR credibility and be DOA (dead on arrival)

Come on Mad Dog - it's the week end - surely you have some computer privelages on the weekend.  Give us your winning picks.

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I keep cashing checks. Egg all over face comes to mind. Scale girl and copy and paste boy are complete idiots. I'm done debating with idiot's.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

How's that soybean scouting coming today Keyboard Cowboy?

Based on your yield scouting/predicting abilities:  Bearish, then Bullish, then Bearish... 

Which way is the wind blowing today?

Oh yeah that's right, we've all been "owned!"

Really, by who?  Whatever that means?

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

You're the idiot that said you could be within 2 bushels. No credibility.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

MAD DOG!!!

Nothin' - ain't got nothin', just like I thought.   You continue to attack my credibility, but yet you have shown non of your own.   Oh -  how about I just went out and invested my money on farmland here in MN that I NEVER, EVER, intend to sell.  There.  Now I'm just as creditable as you are, and you can get off my back.  Do you see how silly you actually are?  I think that asking you to prove your credibility since you continue to attack me is a resonable request.  If you can't prove nothin', THEN GET OFF MY BACK! 

And, as long as we're at it, CX1 is a valuable poster here on the site.  I like to see what he comes up with.  It's all valuable info in one form or another.  So - OH GREAT AND POWERFUL ONE WITH THE MARKET MAD DOG - Let's see your great pulse on the market picks.

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

right on, wretcher! way to step it up.

awww, your not done already?

hey wretcher, I got a new wood chipper in my back yard. I'd LOVE for you to come over and "check it out" for halloween or something. HA, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.........

BOOOO!

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Hey Keyboard Cowboy?

...a  B.S. in Agriculture no less, who can't predict a field within 5 bu/ac!

Its a great crop based on what I see! Then its a disaster! Nope  hold on a minute...  Its a great crop again?

No, credibility.

Sure know what the B.S. stands for!

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

The only cheques you are writing, is one's your EGO can't cash!

0 Kudos