cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

Re: Wretcher's (bully) very own thread

Wrong at what Mad Dog?  You make assumptions that you can't possibly back up.  The thing that I WAS wrong about was to believe a liar like you when I was in the hospital this summer.  I really didn't believe that a farmer would do that to another farmer while in the hospital.  And a farmer didn't do that - you did.  And if I couldn't absorb that little loss, then I shouldn't be playing the futures.  But, it was your gloating about how much you made me lose.  What kind of a person are you anyway?  The kind that kicks the dog when you come home, I'm sure.  You need to take a serious look at yourself, and find out what your problem is.  Your a detriment to all of society if this is what you're like in real life.  My God Man - you need some help...

Jen

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Quality post rookie.
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

awww, wretcher, yes you spell good & your delusions are becoming kinda sweet for a 6 yr old...."been kind to c-x-1"...comedic, as well. Smiley Surprised

i'm doing ok for a rookie posting in the psychopathic ZONE!

better check my spelling................

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Can't come up with better than one liner's - Come on OH GREAT AND WISE ONE!  You can do better than that.  Put us down some more.  That's all ya got....weak sauce.... and a jackleg to boot. 

And I bought all that land here in MN, remember?  I'm to be trusted now.   I have all this land.  What a idiot you are?  What - land prices are never going to go down ever again?  Beyond my medical issues, I went through the crash in '81.  With my heart the way it is, I don't need that grief again.  My Dr. told me 6 years ago to eliminate all the stress in my life.  And it was time.  What is so wrong with what I did?  I think you're jelous because I had land to sell, and can enjoy the rest of my life however I choose to do that.  You don't get computer privelages until after 9:30 pm.  Your not a farmer.  You're a wanna be, and mad that I sold land,  the likes of which you will probably never get to own.  So you want all of us on here to fail.  That's what I think. 

Come on Mad Dog - here's your big chance to prove it to all of us at once.  Egg on all of us.

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

It's easy to spell when you're doing one liners Mad Dog - come on - give us something with some tainted meat on it to chew on.  We're waiting....You've got an audience to put down tonight.  You can own all of us.  But right now it's pretty weak sauce.  Come on Mad Dog...you can do it...

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

here is a C&P for you - LOSER and LIAR.........................And I was kind. Especially to you c-x-1. You have not posted anything all year that you can't get off the web.

loser, you are hollow - like i got the ZSU low off the web somewhere. Ha, ha, ha! besides, it wouldn't be real to you anyway -- only fantasy is real to your type.

you've simply overwelmed me with your kind-ness through the threads....must be the familial abuse........ooooh, is that a word? is it spelled corectly? better look it up on the web.

your new handle is "sub 85 boy"

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

You're not proving us wrong Mad Dog, which means we're right.  Nothing but a bully trying to get their way.  Trying to destroy a great site that allows us farmers, the real farmers, to talk to each other.  Is that what your hope was?  See, you've now left yourself open to all sorts of conjecture - I and Dairyfarmman went at it this summer, but I respect him for who he is.  He deserves that respect.  He earned it.  We may disagree, and that's OK.  But he has earned his respect and a place here.  Your respect level has hit an all time low tonight.  You can fix it right now.  Come on Mad Dog - show us what ya got....

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

That's it - nothing more to say - no jackegs or we've been owned or nothin'? 

Just like your MO - nothin' - nothin' but the same stuff over and over.  Jackleg, you've been owned, weak sauce.  Maybe that's all you really know how to spell?  Come on Mad Dog, I thought we'd see a bit more fight in you than this.  Just a bully. 

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Big Bad Wrestler.  You talk about taking our money.  You're what gives this market a bad name.

I remember some years ago, a lot of us farmers were looking for a blow off top the the market.  And after the market went down limit, a person that posted a lot like you came on this site and poked fun at all us dumb farmers because "That was the blow off top" and "you stupid farmers were too dumb to see it."   I have this feeling it was you back then too.....gloating here on how much money the market just took from us.  What a maggot you are.  It fits with your MO.  Just keep lurking in the shadows.  I'm not so sure if I was you I'd come out in the daylight either.

Jen

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Jen,

i believe the only words or phrases he knows are "drivel", "you've been owned", "rookie", "weak sauce", idiot", no credibility", "really?", "good luck", "egg on your face", and a few other monosylabic words, always in a negative context with the sole intent of putting down and eviscerating other posters.

look that 1 up, as well, if u r capable.

also, I'd love to know what marketeye REALLY thinks of your destructive presence and lack of positive contribution on here.

0 Kudos