Wrestler
Senior Contributor

Re: Wretcher's (bully) very own thread

That's all you got? Really? Good luck.
0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

sorry Jen, IT won't disappoint.  got nothing but fear and weakness masked by bullying...must have/had weak and abusive parents or guardians in his foster home!

come on wretcher - wood chipper is all shiney and new...would look good with some red on it!

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

MAD DOG!!

Again, attacking another poster saying they have no credibility.  Let's see yours Jackleg...we've pretty much got your number.  Nothin'   -   Just Nothin'   - can't and won't prove nothin" - just you, your the only one worth anything on this site - and all you do is demean and try to discredit.

Being a farmer is like being a pilot.  I lost my medical, but I still have the knowledge of being a pilot, and I still have my license.  Being a farmer is kinda like that.  One a farmer, always a farmer.  Because that's what's in your heart.  And that's what you don't see...it's what you don't have, and it's why I don't believe anything you have to say.   I think your a wanna be, and resent those of us that are.  Put up of shut up.

Jen

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Jen,

all this wretched empty soul has in it is spiders and soot.

0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

Yeah cx-1, someone sure must have treated him bad, to have all that hate!

Enjoy reading what you, Jenn, Hobby have to say.  He would get his jollies if he could run you off this site.  Keep posting!

He also does not like getting a taste of his own medicine either!

Keyboard Cowboy!

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Come on Mad Dog, to chickin to prove anything.  Ba-a-a-a-c-c-c, ba-a-a-a-c-c-c, ba-a-a-a-c-c-c, ba-a-a-a-c-c-c.  Big Bad Mad Dog, scratchin' in the dirt again.  Trying to get all the flies off.

All ya gotta do, is prove that you are what you say, to some degree.  Right now, the egg's you've been laying are all over you. 

Come On Mad Dog - Come On.  No credibility to anything you say until you give up the goods. 

Jen

0 Kudos
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

Sorry that you have been wrong all year. Copy and paste boy GO away. Bunch of idiots on this site. And I was kind. Especially to you c-x-1. You have not posted anything all year that you can't get off the web. C&P is you're new name. Note I know how to spell. You and Jen not so much.
0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Mad Dog - looks like you've been owned.  Weak sauce mixed with those eggs all over you.  All you gotta do is give a little proof, just like dairy farm man did a few months ago.  Then you can say the egg is on me, and I'll take it.  But right now, you're just the wanna be that we think you are.  Come on Mad Dog, show us all those acres that you'll never sell.  We're all waiting out here.   Here's your big chance to put me and all those others that don't believe you back in our place.  Until then, my attack will continue.  You can trust that.  See, I have 24 hour access to my computer - you, maybe you just get to use the libraries after it closes....

Jen

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

I'll award him his 6 yr old scrotum for showing up for his own party.

he has no idea what he's **bleep**ING with.

when your done, wretcher - Piss OFF, find RSW - rest in peace with him, then I'LL find ya and piss some more in your eye sockets.

had a feeling there'd be no contribution -- but figured even the most tormented deserve that 1 last chance....and remember, the wood chipper is very patient!

0 Kudos
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

You sold the farm.
0 Kudos