cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IllinoisSteve
Senior Contributor

Re: Wretcher's (bully) very own thread

Sorry for the confusion. Let me clarify. I had a similar experience with a different post. I don't think I ever had a run in with Wrestler.
0 Kudos
farmerinontaro
Veteran Contributor

I agree in many respects Steve, it is not a very useful thread.  However, it is needed to convey a message to Wrestler.

The message is become a useful contributor!  Instead of belittling or insulting posters who try to contribute. 

And I wish the moderators would act on a poster who routinely calls others "idiots", and drops the f-bomb.  Only way he gets away with it?  By spelling it incorrectly to avoid getting kicked off.  Among other insults.

Sure, Hobby & Jen sometimes bring other topics to the market page, but they do it for diversity and to give this page a lighter approach from time to time.  cx-1 is a great read, & respect what he has to say, without wrestler jumping on him all the time.

c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

thanks farmerinontaro,

hey tonight we are "0-for keep grasping for straws".........whatta ya know? perhaps that is something noble???

c-x-1

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

In his Minds Eye the Great and Wise Mad Dog Wrestler has it all worked out.  Publish results after they have happened.  What a novel way to play the futures.  Geeeee.  He IS really good.  I think I'll use his technique tomorrow.  Yep - He's G-o-o-o-o-o-d!  Oh great and powerful, wise and all knowing Mad Dog, please help us lowly peasants learn your ways - you are sooo good at what you do.  My God - isn't he good???

Jen

0 Kudos
Mike central IA
Veteran Contributor

I do hope he understands sarcasm.

0 Kudos