cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Zero % Fed Funds rate and $700 billion QE

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/15/federal-reserve-cuts-rates-to-zero-and-launches-massive-700-billion-...   

I`m afraid it`s all we can do.  Grocery shelves bare, Hy-Vee out of hamburger...but plenty vegetable based burgers available. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Zero % Fed Funds rate and $700 billion QE

As I posted elsewhere, this isn't a financial crisis, just a modest deflation of a phony baloney stock bubble. Probably just back to something like long term fair value.

Monetary actions won't fix it, will just use up ammo that might be needed.

A Reality TV fake billionaire POTUS with an obsession on stock prices for his re-election could kill the USA.

If he does won't be your fault- you're a Buchanan/Perot man.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Absolutely, had this country listened to George Patton, Pat Buchanan, Ross Perot and me, we wouldn`t have a lot of these problems. Trying to be the world`s nanny, policeman, doctor and rich uncle is finally taking it`s toll. 

If people are starting to freak out in thee actual "River City" ..hoarding and what not.  Just thank God we go into this from a position of strength, not buying into expensive climate change balony, free college, free healthcare.  Trimming old codger`s toenails for free when perhaps that hospital space may be needed for people that are really sick was a close call. Don`t get me started on open borders.  Yet the 2 old fools sitting on chairs debating tonight will advocate all that. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Couldn’t agree more 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Dow futures down

The limit so far for Monday. 

Governments do not fix economies. 

The economy Always fixes itself regardless of government. 

Politics is just a waste of time regarding stocks economies etc.. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Dow futures down

Fat  Cattle  -  Limit  Down     -  Hamburger  Limit  UP   ,    &  more  M  F  P ,  so  the US  - Chinese  Hogs  get  cheap'R  soy-meal  -  -  -

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Dow futures down

Apprentice:Central Bankers Edition canceled following scathing reviews from Mr. Market.

Re-runs of Duck Dynasty will run in the time slot until further notice.