cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

baby got blue sky

suppose to get 2-3 inches.......

nothing.........nada.........zip........zero.........

accuweather 24 hour precip says we had 1-2 inches........

had yellow come over on radar.............NOTHING HIT THE GROUND............

o well
0 Kudos
11 Replies
dave.charlesworth
Frequent Contributor

Re: baby got blue sky

I would gladly send you some. I have had close to 7 inches in the last month. Planted beans in may and has never dried up enough to get them sprayed. In my area of SE michigan if a cloud goes by we get rain. I would love a week of sunshine.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Careful what you wish for Dave, it could happen in a blink of an eye this time of year.  Being from Kansas, when we are to wet that generally means we can't get back into fields for maybe a week at the most.  Hang in there.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

9 tenths a little while ago. Big help on the bottoms and will not hurt the struggling hill crops either. Thank you Lord.

0 Kudos
maddog4020
Contributor

sorry but until you farm 20 years of disaster i have zero sympathy
boooooooo hoooooooooo

and for your education...........bad was 0 t0 10 not 120 to 180

so eat it you lazy panzy

Remember this post?????

We didn't get any rain either.

0 Kudos
IllinoisSteve
Senior Contributor

OUCH!!! Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Mike central IA
Veteran Contributor

We had about 2 tenths this morning. It gave us a warm, fuzzy feeling for a while, but it is going to take a lot more than that to get through pollination.

I guess I was praying too hard for the rain to stop this spring. I sure don't want to take all the blame, though!

0 Kudos
bigrock4076903
Frequent Contributor

don't let them drag you down MT.  Boo Hoo was not your finest moment but they need to get over it...........watching your crops burn up would make anybody a little edgy.

I think a lot of folks would like to hear what you got to say about the market right now. I certainly would. 

T-Minus was a few days ago......................

glad to see your post.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Every dog (or Maddog) has his day. ROTF
0 Kudos
highyields
Senior Contributor

Mizzou,  I think you where the one that coined the term "peak corn".   I questioned it when you said it,  Now I'm starting to be a believer. 

I think the markets are out of touch with this crop.   the corn still looks good, but it can't make corn without water...Even my aqua max, it still needs water. 

I still have beans that you can see the stalks from last year when you look over the fields,  and I'm not alone.   

0 Kudos