cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

boy.........

that guy never gives up...........gotta give him credit for still sticking to his guns, no matter how big a fool he looks like...........here are the numbers for updated export shipments this week.............wheat is going to pull it out the gate and then some............corn is still ahead of pace compared to a year ago's pace..............soya have closed the gap from -22 to -7, like I said they would, and I expect them to continue that trend..........

currentpreviousactualprojecteddifference
 yearyear%%%
 shipmentshipmentof previousof previousof previous
wheat82663799797682.83135065766.831350654
corn953202100513294.8335144931.833514404
soya1012935130046077.8905156685-7.109484336
0 Kudos
9 Replies
USA ProFarmer
Contributor

Re: boy.........

Your the person that looks foolish you haven't been right about anything all year. Everything he said has been correct. He even nailed  the low of this move to the day. Maybe all of you should be thankful he bothers to post here.

0 Kudos
Jag283
Contributor

^^^^ April fools day was two days ago.
0 Kudos
Farmerjoe79
Senior Contributor

I would take advice from Mt anyday. Your foolish for reading what buck prints. He thinks there's 53 weeks in a year!!!!!!!!
jonnybegood
Contributor

Love him or hate him MT has been good for my bottom line.

0 Kudos
MTSbeard
Friend

This is usafarmpro

Glad to see MT is pulling out all the alias's and handles to bump up his ego.  Anyway I have looked at bucks 53 week calander and he is right according to the usda this year is a 53 week reported year.  Only a hillbilly from southern Illinois can't figure that out, because all he has to do is count weeks on a calender.  My 10 year old nephew can do that.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

glad to see.....

you registered 38 minutes ago as of this posting...........looks like we have another brianfo on our hands...........

EDIT:  and I feel I should apologize...........anyone that takes what the government says as gospel is a few bricks short of a load............hillbilly...........Smiley Surprised

0 Kudos
Slim123
Senior Contributor

Re: glad to see.....

MT: the new guy spells like VR.  

0 Kudos
USA ProFarmer
Contributor

Re: glad to see.....

Of course it is me with a new alias,  if you look at the cover title I said it was me.  I never covered it up, and made a joke about it.  Now it is time for MT to come clean with all his alias's.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

USAPF.............

you might wanna take a look at your title versus your handle...........

"USA ProFarmer" versus "usafarmpro"............

must be that hillbilly spelling school..............Smiley Surprised

EDIT:  and don't go edit the title to fix it or it will show up as an editted post...........

0 Kudos