cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrbuck
Advisor

buck says

as wildly brilliant as buck is (you should really listen to buck), you need to rehedge to the long sidearound the crop report.  buck thinks the day before but we will see.  buck Have a feeling we get higher highs this spring.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Re: buck says

Buck ,we need more proof than feelings. The only feelings I worry about are my bankers. He's a pretty sensitive guy.
0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

The only 100% proof method is hindsight.   Anything else is just noise.

Although 90% proof will put you ON your hiney............just sayin'

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Vrbuck,

You crack me up.  Deep down inside you are probably a nice guy and just doing this for fun.  Thats cool.  Say no to drugs please.  Smiley LOL   

viperkev
Veteran Contributor

I only have one thing to say........big crops get bigger. Sell this rally if you haven't sold 14' crop and maybe some of 15'. (especially beans)

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

In my experience playing report roulette is approximately equivalent to playing black or red in the real game.

But it wouldn't break my heart if there was a rally that produced a better spring set price and new crop selling opportunities.

Tha's long enough.

0 Kudos
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Hey Nox,
I see they let you out of the forum for awhile. Welcome to some peace and harmony.

How concerned are you with the derivitive exposure of Citicorp and some of the big banks.??
0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

Well, the good news that since the cromnibus bill passed the taxpayer is on the hook. So we can all sleep better.

Don't know, it is one of those things that has been going on so long that it kind of puts you to sleep. Don't know what the big shift onto Citi's balance sheet is about.

Don't know and I'm not sure where to go to get an informed opin ion.

0 Kudos
nwobcw
Advisor

isn't it Citicorp that just bought Case IH finance arm
0 Kudos
ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Was real disappointed in the republicans on that deal
0 Kudos