cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

cx1.....

As mentioned a few weeks ago this thing felt like it was ready to roll over......

Is this the slide......

Were do we stop......

IMO this is the beginning of the bobblehead and bobblecare effect.........4 more years.......

Those long profits are taking the money and running.........

Thoughts.....
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: cx1.....

We are running towards 300 down real quick......
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

IMO we may bury 13K today........and still two weeks before we know if it sticks.......
0 Kudos
vandenplas
Senior Contributor

MissouTiger:

With all your gloom and doom talk, have you conceded the victory to Obama?   I know, I know, it's all his fault for any and all problems facing this country.   (In case you were wondering, seldom, if ever, has an election result  moved the stock market.)

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

yep, can't fight the bigger forces here, stopped out for sure.

MT- i'm a little confused. i'd heard broader mkts were holding up b/c obama had slight advantage - romney would be less generous w/ stimulus....so, is mkt thinking romney???

i'm usually better bigger picture. i doubt there's much more downside crude ES, but ????

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

So we have helo ben.....then we have administration.......

Helo ben is talking loosey goosey about being done.....either way that's another set of issues.........

Then you have bobblecare.......I'm telling you, businesses are scared......as is wall street.....their are some businesses running test run part time shifts to see how it works......because they can dodge bobblecare with the hours loophole......which means less hours and wages.....also this idea of going after the "rich".........

Like it or not.......unless you do full blown redistibution with a freakin sledge hammer.......its never going to work.......nickle and diming things are going to make things worse.......as companies curl up into survival mode.......wealth leaves like it has been for many years........and the poor get poorer......

This is why redistribution should scare you........they will use a sledge hammer if they have enough support.........they are at 47 percent now......probably 60 or 70 percent and BAM......that's probably 10 years away yet.......

I think the market is starting to build in a bobblehead win.........
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

FYI...........

DD and DOW cut jobs today, several thousand.............and they are not the only ones, at least one more company did too, maybe more.........

its going to get nasty.............

0 Kudos