cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cycle and rhythmic cycle dates

Since my cycle date fell exactly on the gann wheel low last thursday the second of two cycle dates come up on monday.  I have a long term rhythm in corn I follow due mondya so we will see.  It could be that all the short covering comes to a stop from the last crop report.  Usually there are left over orders from a limit up move to be filled the next day,  then the move is done.  Or it could still be a steady grind higher and the second date is a resumption of last thursdays move.  We shall see.

0 Kudos
5 Replies

Re: cycle and rhythmic cycle dates

You're saying that today could be either the end of an up move OR a steady grind higher? good call, buck! 

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

He must be in politics too

0 Kudos

I watched the US farm Report yesterday and they said the same thing only afte I did.  Got to love the experts.

0 Kudos
jweiser1925
Frequent Contributor

Market to Market is broadcast Friday on:

http://www.iptv.org/mtom/default.cfm

It is digitized and archived to read, watch or hear that night or next morning also older ones

are archived.

Iowa Public Television, good Web Site.

Jim W

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Are those beans emerging yet? $13.20 for new crop beans and they are barely planted. You should have bought a few more farms.

Watching that video yesterday kind of gave me the fever to get back at it again. That pretty green paint did nothing to discourage that notion.

0 Kudos