Senior Advisor

did vr get outta his puts?????nt

Mt
0 Kudos
27 Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: did vr get outta his puts?????nt

With this big of a surprise from usda and no locked limit up it could very well be the best time to be looking at a stategy for protection in unprecedented times.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Give it a rest, dude.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I agree give it a rest. IF he's using the puts for hedgeing they are working exactly the way they should a price floor was established with the ability to get better cash price on the physical.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Every day with the same load of BS from you. What point are you trying to prove? I'vs seen this pattern of bahavior from many posters in the past. All chest thumping and railing on anyone who isn't in the same camp. ALL of those posters eventually had to eat a bunch of crow as they held the line even as the market turned, and NONE of them post here anymore. You are on the right side right now, but how about some actual marketing plans? What are your targets? Let's see if you are a quarter as good as you've convinced yourself you are.....

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

MT,

With the High School BS again.....c'mon.  You obviously do not have anything to do.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

I was supposed to eat crow for two years now....

Think about it......is this time different......
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

PutsSmiley Happy. All they do for you is nickel and dime you. Don't get mad at Mt when you should have been listening to his advise. But now you think Vr is the great Mecca of marketing when he is still spewing out a 160 national yield. Just go back and look at a few of vrs post and you will see why Mt pokes a little fun at him.LOL
0 Kudos
Contributor

Again, let's hear some targets or plans for the future, not bragging about your current brilliance.

0 Kudos
Advisor

And we wonder why children bully other children. It's examples like this that lead to fights at Little League games and children taking their own lives because of the ability to spew garbage without repercussion on the 'net. It's a pretty sad world some guys live in.....I'm glad I'm able to shut this off every evening. Maybe I should start another site if the moderators don't want to remove this type of ridiculous and venomous vitriol.

0 Kudos