cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
k-289
Senior Advisor

Re: feedyard Talk. 4/15. 11:59 pm

Keep  in  mind ,  your  grandkids  are  having  to  pay  for  a  TRILLION +  fighter  jet ,  M  F  P ,  so  called  Tax  Cuts , 20  year  wars   &  country  road  bridges  for  1100  bushel  grain carts   - - -

And  those  golf  course  meals , it  appears they  must  have  some  extra  calories  for  those  in  attendance - - -

I  find  it  interesting  all  the  nae-sayers  hand  wringing  about  the  electric  this  &  that , at  the  same  time talking  on  their  1960's  cartoon  ""''  Dick  Tracy  """ wristwatch  -  which  bids  the  babbbbbling ?????  of  privitized  outfit  called  ERCOT  -  Texas  Style  and  their  ?able  competency  example  - - -    

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

I had a friend that made a living designing stationary bide computer programs to entertain "exercise" equipment users while burning off calories.  He talked about it in high school and I couldn't imagine people buying exercise at the time.  Now in the same small town where there are miles of open road and little traffic, folks drive(and pay) to the gym where they can run and use that equipment out of the wind.  Getting sweaty but not dirty.  (The passing judgment on each other is still free)

His dads gas company is long gone, and his idea of bikers riding through Europe every morning in Sw ks is alive and well.

And sales of scoop shovels and spades are non existent.

k-289
Senior Advisor

Virtual  Haircuts  up  &  running , while  the  spade  &  shovel  replaced  with , HellO  Fre$h  &   Omaha  &  Kansas City  meat  outfit  12 meal value  pack$ ,  sent  your  way  with  the  U P S  delivery  Chef  -  products  of  U $ A  - - - 

0 Kudos