cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Esteemed Advisor

Re: hey time

Great question Ndf....but not really.

Since about 2006, as many have documented,

they are all one market in terms of timing.

Yes, of course, there are differences

as to energy level (price) due to ole fashioned S&D,

but virtually every market turns on roughly the same day.

For evidence, look at C,Sb,W,Cotton, Crude, Bonds, Stocks.

All making substantial turns on June 1st./4th.

So from the perspective of TIME, you can study

one market have clues to the other markets as well.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Very simple. market rallies into the report and then they kill it due to whatever, time, overbought , rain , conspiracy whatever. This one needs to be sold by the reprort , 4th at the latest if you have a crop.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Throw up a chart and explain if you want people to believe.

0 Kudos

If there is an astro driver in the current setup it is about weather- we've been through the new moon without an apparent shift in the weather pattern and it may be a long two weeks- and getting into some more critical crop development- before the full moon of July 3.

For my Mr. Obvious Award entry- it this pattern doesn't shift then grains are going higher.

Nobody has to accept this but this is what I believe from decades of observations- those major shifts of entrenched patterns that tend to show around changes in moon phases also tend to happen without much warning- the forecast models don't tend to give you much heads up.

Back in the day I can recall more than one 4th of July weekend where we went into the weekend looking at hot and dry and on the radar (and the quote screen) on sunday night- lots of red.

That's why it is so much fun.

Veteran Contributor

Hey Nox I have noticed the last few years it has been taking a full moon cycle before there is a change in the weather. Up in Western Canada it has been super wet for the last month hopefully this new moon will bring some drier weather for us. I probably have 1/4-1/3 of my crop is drowned out and the rest is in poor condition.

0 Kudos