cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: hmmm.....

Yep and the world might end Dec 21st too.......so are you planning that direction.......again, 164 or 14 challange.........at least believe in what you post........
0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

did you ever have an uncle that would step on your toe then say, I'm sorry.  The next time you see him again he steps on your toe, he says I'm sorry again.  In fact every time you see your uncle he steps on your toe then says I'm sorry.  MT does the same thing exept he doesn't say I'm sorry.

0 Kudos
Mike central IA
Veteran Contributor

I dunno, but I think you have some weird uncles.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Lol mike, I was thinking the same thing....and it explains alot
0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

I could tell you storys.  weird doesn't cut it.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

since all your posts end up at the top of the page I must assume you are using your smart phone (SF hasn't fixed that glitch).  You must either be planting or putting down NH.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Who are you referring to.....little wet for field work.......
0 Kudos
Mike central IA
Veteran Contributor

Yeah, I am kinda thinking these planting delays are gonna hurt the yield. Shoulda had it all planted in central IA by March 10th. ;p

0 Kudos
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

my cousin's husband thought it was great fun to stir his hot coffee and then put the spoon against your barearm. I don't know how many time he did that but it happened to me several times over the decades. Anyone was vulnerable whether you were an adult or a kid.

He thought it was hilarious!

0 Kudos