Advisor

hobby

where is my weekend off topic?  Smiley Frustrated

Honored Advisor

Re: hobby

[ Edited ]

It has been in scattered around in most of the posts on the business section this week end by myself, MT, wrestler, shaggy, bugeye, Faust, and several others.

For the most part I've just been "chill'n" healing up from the sunburn I got last week from being in a warm sunny place.

just hanging out.jpg

Senior Advisor

LMAO ! Don't let him kid you rawhide ! He was over there looking at a farm to buy !

Hey Hobby -- did you take the gay wedding chapel over there too ??? Seen that Gomer tied the knot ! LMAO

Senior Advisor

Good pic Hobby.  Kinda looks like a twin sibling to George Burns.

Honored Advisor

ECIN: Nope Faust still has an unexpired patent on that and the franchise fees are just sky high, I'm going to wait him out.

Senior Advisor

LMAO Hobby -  The color go's good with topic - lol

Honored Advisor

I thought with all the beer, sugar, and salt because of Super bowl Sunday I would skip it this week.

Depends on what I find in my e-mail but right now I'm thinking that the doldrums of winter and withdrawl pains of no football that we should turn our thoughts to other things next weekend. My thoughts are with "post your favorite vacation picture(s). I've got a bunch to choose from. Kind of a bucket list revisited of things done.