cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

hybrid wheat

i noted how there was an article on how soon hybrid wheat will be "the thing".................

oh really ??????????

wheat locally under $3 a bu

and hybrid wheat will yeild 10 to 15% more (when i was involved years ago the number was higher)

You'll have to pay more for seedwheat

will not be allowed to save back wheat for seed, so high cost each year.

you wonder why i walk around, mutter, keep my head down, and constantly shake my head back and forth.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: hybrid wheat

Nope,

I can see from here, your glass is slightly more than half empty.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Hobby ole buddy - I need a small favor here - PLEASE send elcheapo a couple of pair of them world famous rose colored glasses - like over night them to him - AND send me the bill for them ! it's the lest I can do for a bother farmer out west  Smiley Wink  Smiley Happy

OR - dang I'm getting one of my famous brain storm idea's here -  Since elcheapo is walking around shake 'n' his head --- How about a elcheapo bobble head doll ???  Oh dam - this could make millions ! lol  

Honored Advisor

Thats fantastic......Smiley Happy

a boble head in suspenders with the head shaking side to side.......

4068852f182ae232ebf76f49b6ff4e60.img22new.166x200.jpg

Veteran Advisor

Cheapo will get a royalty off that won't he? And I get a commission as his agent. LOL
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Maybe a nice donation to the Clayton. Foundation!!
0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

at least they put my face on the bobble head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Cheapo will get a royalty off that won't he? And I get a commission as his agent

NOW I'm shak 'n' my head !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   We don't even have the elcheapo bobble head in production yet and ole 58 is trying to get his paw's in the cookie jar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! commission and royalties ?????  

There is development costs - product liabilities , and it go's on and on ! First - I think that ECI Industries - Makers of the world famous NoDaddy head banging bunker  block's will get the first cut - then we Will take care of elcheapo - say like a dime a doll - Hey everybody else is in his pocket - why change now ???? lol  

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I just want a share or two to pin on the wall........ It will pay better than anything else i did this year....

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

But I need 5 by Thanksgiving.....

0 Kudos