cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

i'm sorry, it's our fault

well i'm one who likes to blame washington for everything (well they ususally are the blame)......but i guess some of it falls

on us here from the state level........first, a story on dtn today, about the wheat......our extension leader rather pushed off

a freeze on the wheat.........but took off on spraying a fungicide....maybe even two !!!

and yes, some rain would help.

ok.......wheat does not look that good.......and now talking about a couple of hits of fungicides....yes......wheat at several year

lows, and we need to pour even more money into it.

then onto our senior senator (( sw you'll love this))......the bill to block gmo labels failed......the sponsor of the bill,

Pat Roberts, wasn't happy.......part of his quote, which got my bowel juices going was this:

""farmers will be pressured to plant fencerow to fencerow crops that are not efficient""

ok......first........we will needed to plant fencerow to fencerow...........just how low does he want to get commodity prices ????

second........not efficient crops.........so, if it's not a gmo, it's now efficient correct ????

hey.........that's what's wrong with us wheat farmers........we're not growing gmo's.....so it's not effiicient........so if we

did have gmo wheat.........hold on gurdie.......we would have to go to the bank every day to make a deposit.

oh......but this one isn't our fult tho......news just in, all the auto manufactors have agreeded that ALL VEHICLES will have

auto breaking systems as standard equipment by i believe 2020 or 2025...............

ok......tell me.......how do i back up to a trailer with the pickup ?  i'm certain the computer system will lock up, thinking

you are going to hit the trailer.............

i need a slice of coconut cake

oh late breaking news.........something we all need.....tennis shoes that automaticly tightens up your shoe laces

i'm glad that research and development money was such wisely invested..on such a needed item.....at least those

with cronic diseases and cancer will not go about with loose shoe laces.....thank you nike

0 Kudos