cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Re: if you’re gonna fight then fight!

Actually I'm fairly sure that BA Deere is the Trump troll.  Probably a cute red headed Russian like the one that led the NRA leadership down the primrose path.  

Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   I am a troll for the NRA and I work for free.  Because of all the Bill of Rights, the 2nd Amendment is my favorite!

@SirSquinty @GergsTireCo @FoundersGovt @HollyRFisher @claydirtman @Devils_Adv0 @LuM1996 pic.twitter.com/u9LUYbW191

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Decisions, decisions....Smiley Wink

Honored Advisor

Well thank you to Sen. Grassley,  only took two weeks to come up with the easy answer...

Freedom, interesting that the cartoon character is sweating over the decisions like he's considering both sides....

These days that is a sign of weekness and not doing what your told. --- thanks for the chuckle..  Smiley Happy

Senior Contributor

Re: Bernie is a bad joke

instead of arguing lets throw all the bums out of washington and start over!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Re: Bernie is a bad joke

hrw247, I doubt that would do any good, the politicians reflect the country,half give or take want free stuff and the other half give or take want to preserve tradition.  People like me that want to preserve tradition are called some of the most awful names, just to want to use the language that was used in the 90`s is taboo ...someone like Joe Biden isn`t even liberal enough these days, good Lord, I don`t even want to know where I am on the charts ...just kidding I know where I am on the charts and I don`t care  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos