cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hedgefundfarmer
Contributor

it looks like the grains are gonna meet a bullish dollar in a head on collision

Good call Nox.  I am adding aggressively to my dollar length.   I dont  like the long term fundamentals of the buck, but  i think this thing will surprise people and be the buzz talk of marketing meeting problems this winter

0 Kudos
4 Replies
farmerguy89
Advisor

Re: it looks like the grains are gonna meet a bullish dollar in a head on collision

That's good news for me in canada. More money for me!
0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

Re: it looks like the grains are gonna meet a bullish dollar in a head on collision

Yer welcome.

Took profit on some short euros. Might be early but I can live with it.

While you can go broke following Goldman's Stolper on currencies I'm generally in agreement of a 1.20 euro within a year.

In an ideal world I'd like to see the CRB crack 500 before the dollar and commodites correct (inversely) but reality doesn't always accomodate my 'druthers.

0 Kudos
hardnox
Advisor

Also would watch gold.

Broke out of bearish triangle to the downside, break below 1240 low could set up a good flush.

Specs still pretty long as of last COT, comms short.

I'd like to re-own the gold and silver I sold in 2011.

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

You buying and selling precious metals on paper?  We've got something even better, We've got the actual commodity.

0 Kudos